Posted: 06.09.18 at 18:10 by The Editor
Location: Brackendale, Exmouth
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service received multiple calls from members of the public reporting a cooker on fire in a property at the above location.
Two fire appliances from Exmouth were immediately mobilised by fire control.
On arrival the officer in charge confirmed that was a fire in the grill pan of the cooker. Crews extinguished the fire using two breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet and cleared the smoke from the property using a positive pressure ventilation fan.
The incident was left safe and handed over to the occupier.