Posted: 25.12.18 at 16:10 by The Editor
Location: Exeter Road, Exmouth
The Fire Service were called to a report of an oven fire within a property at the above location. One fire engine from Exmouth and a fire engine from Middlemoor were mobilised to this incident.
Property measuring 26m x 20m. Fire in ground floor kitchen of privately owned flat. Extinguished using two breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet, one safety jet, thermal imaging camera and a positive pressure fan.
The cause of the fire was accidental.