Kitchen Fire at Cliff Road, Budleigh Salterton

  Posted: 11.09.18 at 16:10 by The Editor

us on Facebook



Date: 11.09.2018
Time: 12:41
Location: Cliff Road, Budleigh Salterton

The Fire Service attended a Kitchen Fire in the above area. Fire Appliances from Budleigh Salterton and Exmouth were mobilised to this incident.
On arrival, crews confirmed a small fire had occurred in the Kitchen caused by a Saucepan left unattended. The fire is now out. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
These are the full and final details. 
 

Next Exmouth news item...

Tenants prove they are a talented bunch

East Devon’s popular annual tenants’ gardening competition reveals many green fingers across district

The results of...
Read more...


Share: